|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
Strategy to Results.
Strategy to Results. CAMELOT Management Consultants is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the process, consumer product goods and manufacturing industries. As a specialist we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
Junior Management Consultant Digital (f/m/d)
What's your impact?
- Development and application of trends and concepts in the field of digital information management for well-known customers and within the scope of agile projects
- Contribution to innovative Proof of Concepts through Design Thinking, Co-Innovation and Open Innovation
- Support for the design and implementation of concepts to create synergies between data management and digital trends (AI, RPA)
- Further development and expansion of our data management and analytics services
- Idea development together with our Centers of Digital Innovation and external research institutions in the areas of analytics, artificial intelligence, blockchain, IoT, cloud and mobile
- Locations: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Basel
What can you contribute?
- You will soon be completing your university studies with excellent results or have already gained some challenging work experience or internship experience
- You enjoy working analytically and customer-oriented and solving complex tasks in a team
- You would describe yourself as a Digital Native and want to help companies reinvent themselves in the digital age
- You want to become an expert in digital trends and learn from experienced colleagues
- You enjoy travelling and working in interdisciplinary teams
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
What do we believe in?
Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
Ready to join? Sandra Zajonz is your CAMELOT contact: +49 621 86298 470