|Date Posted||December 18, 2019|
The Kaizen Company (Kaizen) is a dynamic, fast-moving company that implements prime projects for USAID and the State Department. We specialize in strengthening local actors to achieve development and stability outcomes. We are committed to top-quality implementation, and, as a result, we were selected as USAID's Small Business of the Year.
USAID's Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) supports U.S. foreign policy objectives by catalyzing local initiatives to advance stability, peace, and democracy in response to complex political crises. OTI recently named Kaizen as one of the ten award winners of the Support Which Implements Fast Transition (SWIFT) 5 Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract.
Kaizen is seeking candidates to fill various staffing needs for an upcoming OTI program in Sudan. Please note that this is not a guarantee of hire, however, those included will be among the first of whom we would reach out to for assignments under this contract should it be awarded to Kaizen. Applicants with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
· Program Development/Management
· Activity Design, development, & implementation
· Grants Management (especially rapid cycle grants mechanisms)
· In-kind or small grants experience
· Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
· Finance & Accounting
· Start-up & Close Out
· Human Resources
· Information, Communications & Technology
· Project Security and Logistics Management
- 5 years of related work experience
- University degree
- Demonstrated USAID/OTI project experience OR stabilization experience with another donor
- Experience living and/or working in Sudan strongly preferred
- Written/Oral communication skills in English required; proficiency in Arabic strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in complex political transition programs and/or conflict environments
In your submitted application please specify the following in your cover letter (1) previous OTI experience (if applicable), (2) Interest in long or short-term assignments (3) Sudan-specific work experience.