Cash & Market Specialist designs, plans, implements and monitors the Economic Security (EcoSec) Unit’s cash-transfer and market-analysis programmes in line with the country strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the response analysis of different interventions: Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) analysis, appropriateness and feasibility
- Guide and coach implementation of Market based interventions (concretely agricultural, multipurpose cash, cash for work or assets replacement and micro-economic initiatives) and conducting rapid assessments of markets, cash feasibility studies and producing conclusions and recommendations to guide beneficiaries and teams during all the implementation phases.
- Contribute to the design of data-collection tools i.e. assessment checklist, and PDM (Post Distribution Monitoring).
- Contribute to organizing and providing capacity-building activities, including workshops and training sessions with field staff.
- Design and implements a cash-transfer programme (service-provider selection and contracting, distribution mechanism, preparedness)
- Attend information / coordination meetings particularly Cash working Group, collects relevant information from other humanitarian actors (INGO, NGO, Community leaders / committees, Government) on their programmes.
- Is in charge of compiling the lists of beneficiaries according to criteria of selection, inclusion / exclusion.
- Ensures accurate records of assistance activities and beneficiary data are maintained and updated.
- Writes needs assessment reports as necessary
- Translate from English to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Prepare and participate in field trips and contributes to the Field Trip reports;
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree preferably in economics
- 6 years of experience in similar field, including 2-3 years’ experience in cash-transfer programming or/and market analysis
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working for NGO or international organization is an asset.
- Computer proficiency
Working language: English
Deadline for applying: 8/07/2021
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their complete files only in English (CV, motivation letter and certificate) on Sudanjob.net website
- The recruitment office will not consider any applications which are not received directly on Sudanjob.net
- The selected candidates will be subject to a reference checks.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com