|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
Unity High School, Sudan, is a prestigious non-profit making, co-educational, international day school that successfully provides a comprehensive and balanced education to approximately 750 pupils aged 2 - 18.
The school has very high academic standards and follows the national curriculum for England and Wales leading to Cambridge IGCSEs and A level.
- Establish and maintain internal financial procedures compatible with internal System.
- Revisions, monitoring and follow ups
- Manage day-to-day accounting functions, including regular cash verification, cash advances reconciliations, monthly cashbooks closing.
- Ensure a controlled and smooth cash flow managing process.
- Prepare for, manage and support internal field financial audits.
- Human Resources HR Management
- Regular review, update and / or develop of employment documentation for recruited staff.
- Support line managers on disciplinary action and grievance procedures and to identify Training needs.
- Responsible for all staff induction and orientation on all HR and admin related policies.
- Human resource policies and procedures are maintained, implemented and communicated in line with country legislation.
- Ensure accurate employee records are maintained and update regularly.
- Manage entire employee lifecycle by implementing and maintaining systems related to recruitment, on boarding, case management, staff communication, staff exit management etc.
- Meet the finance and HR related administrative requirements, local legislation, suppliers, contractors, employees and any other stakeholders, so that the functions run with integrity.
- Prepare the monthly payments for staff salaries allowances in accordance with local employment regulations, ensuring that all required statutory deductions are made and paid.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Relevant University degree
- Accounting Skills: Proficient in MS-Office
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English languages
- Hours of work: 7.30am until 3pm
- Contract type: Full Time
- Experience: minimum of 3 years in the field of HR
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates should submit their application (including C.V. written in English and motivation letter) before 18 December 2019 when applying on Sudanjob.net or to the following address:
- Unity High School Reception
- Qasr Street
- Khartoum, Republic of the Sudan