|Date Posted||November 29, 2021|
Scope of Responsibiltes
Defining, planning, implementing, and monitoring all related early childhood care and development activities (physical, social, emotional, and educational needs of the children). Promoting a collaborative and inclusive management of the substitute mothers supervisors and the substitute mothers.
Duties and responsibilities:
EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND DEVELOPMENT (ECCD) ACTIVITIES
• Defining ECCD strategy, designing a comprehensive pedagogical project for young children
• Implement a simple individualized developmental assessment tool to be used to assess the need of children and monitor their progress
• Developing educational, cognitive, and physical toolbox activities to support children development
• Planning and supervising the appropriate implementation of the ECCD activities
• Assessing and designing a specific educational program for children with disabilities
• Assessing and ensuring the availability of appropriate pedagogical and educational materials and equipment; putting in place appropriate assets system monitoring and storage.
• Assessing and proposing space reorganization and restructuration if needed to meet early childhood care and development requirements
• Managing staff involved in ECCD activities. Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to improve staff capabilities and to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
• Ensuring rosters are prepared monthly and provided on due time to the administration and the staff; ensuring attendance follow-up is done
• Promoting an inclusive and participative management within his team to create a favorable development environment for young children
• Organizing meetings and work sessions to create a team dynamic and develop and review regularly as a team the pedagogical project and activities
• In collaboration with the Project Coordinator, the Medical Coordinator and other team members, defining indicators to be monitored to assess the impact of the activities on children wellbeing and development.
• Establishing a database and putting in place proper data collection system for his/her activity.
Monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing ECCD activities.