|Date Posted||November 29, 2019|
FAR is an organization that empowers marginalised people to take responsibility for and build the capacity of their own communities in a sustainable way that leads to reconciliation.
FAR seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- Appropriate training e.g. accounting/finance/business administration), or equivalent experience.
- At least five years’ relevant experience, including at least one year’s management experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances.