|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Finance & Support Services Director, WV Sudan, you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management for all aspects of Financial Management and Support Services in World Vision Sudan.
This position is part of the Senior Leadership Team of the National Office, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data and developing financial strategy that best serves the National Office strategic and program objectives.
Under Support Services, you will provide strategic leadership for Supply Chain, fleet management, ICT and Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ proficiency in managing Finance & Support Service, 5 years being based in Senior Finance Management.
- Experience working in fragile context, relief or emergency context is essential
- Management and Accounting CIMA, Certified Public Accountant CPA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or the post holder should be willing to get the membership.
- Good in communication - oral/written and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff experience is essential
- Travel: 25 % Domestic/international travel is required
- It is a non-family position in this location, based in Khartoum.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 07 JULY 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.