|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
*Chief of Party, Managers, Analysts, Specialists, and Subject Matter Experts**
***To apply, please send a current CV or resume (WORD or Text Formats) as described below to HR@s4f.solutions by COB EST, Saturday, 1st Feb 2020. **
About S4F.Solutions™: S4F is a social enterprise consultancy headquartered in the Greater DC Area, USA. S4F.Solutions™ (Systems for Future) teams have worked with organizations across the continents, developing a track record for innovation. With strategic partners like IBM Enterprises CO. Ltd., our S4F Framework has increased self-reliance among marginalized peoples with multi-sectoral best practices, strategically designed transdisciplinary solutions, and safeguarded value for donated dollars. S4F.Solutions™ is a result-based solutions provider — not a deliverable's client handover model like traditional consultancy firms.
Occasion: The Republic of Sudan continues to accept, manage, and process multiple unprecedented existential threats. However, ensuring success and sustainability in social impact requires Organizational Resilience, Enabling Bureaucracy, and Agile enterprises, three pillars necessary to achieve Self-Reliance.
The team at S4F.Solutions™ offers an inventory of services and tools designed to deliver transformational change where needed in humanitarian and development sectors, including governance, civic services, health, education, and social welfare. And, we can do this without extending the Republic’s protracted dependence on external consultants.
At S4F.Solutions™, we understand Sudan's past, present, and future, and diverse stakeholder interests, concerns, contexts, cultures —and, most importantly, change urgency.
Opportunity: Despite the volatile political and economic pressures and pulls felt from all sides, S4F teams are committed to enabling the Sudanese people to be the champions of change and own their present and future. The diverse demands stress the government of Sudan and its working social actors, but they also invite them to accelerate transformational shifts across the different sectors and beneficiaries.
Our growing pool of international and local talents helps align our solutions with local needs recognizing Sudan’s country rich and diverse heritage. “Off-the-shelf” and “plug-and-play” remedies are insufficient and ineffective, but we are committed to delivering customized results — not paper deliverables for ceremonial events.
Our teams focus on developing the capacity of underused and undiscovered Sudanese talents to install and launch first-generation transformational programs. We assist, mold, and monitor self-sustaining and self-correcting organizational dynamics. And, we add value for money with priority for hiring local talents and diaspora talents, strengthening them with our pool of international subject matters experts
Job Description: We will recruit local talents who are passionate about social impact and changing lives for the better. The selected candidates will be part of our in-country team in short- and long-term engagement of anticipated bilateral programming in Sudan.
S4F builds highly collaborative teams open to new ideas, willing and able to execute transformative strategies quickly. And, with S4F.Solutions’ Framework, teams, and those they serve learn from the experience to continuously improve their effort and results on a critical path to self-reliance and the social impact paradigm required of the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Chief of Party, Managers, analysts, specialists, and subject matter experts are needed in the following areas:
▪ Gender-Based Violence
▪ Electoral reform
▪ Democratic Governance and Peacebuilding
▪ Access to justice and Rule of Law
▪ Civil society/stakeholder engagement
▪ Resilience, crisis response, and recovery
▪ Entrepreneurship and innovation
▪ Media, communications, advocacy
▪ Program/project leadership
▪ Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
▪ Census and survey facilitators
▪ Economists, statisticians, data scientists
▪ Environment and biodiversity
▪ Grants or subcontracts management
▪ Operations and financial management
Qualifications: Preferred candidates will document qualifications such as those listed here:
▪ Local and multicultural competences
▪ Master’s degree in a related field required; Ph.D. degree preferred
▪ Minimum four years of experience in managing complex high-speed and challenging field operations in developing countries
▪ Experience working with the government of Sudan or civil society stakeholders
▪ Experience with grants management, preferably in-kind and small grants
▪ Experience with activity design, development, and implementation
▪ Experience in Sudan and East Africa preferred
▪ Experience working with INGOs, bilateral and multilateral actors in fast-paced, politically complex programming in conflict, post-conflict, or similar environments
▪ Experience with programs providing quick delivery in emerging windows of opportunity
▪ Financial management experience including budgeting, financial management, and procurement
▪ Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
▪ PMP, PRINCE2® Practitioner, or similar professional credential.
▪ Fluency in English & Arabic required
▪ Local language/s capability is/are highly valued, e.g., fluency in Fur, Bedawit, Tigrayit, Daju, Massalit, Zaghawa, Temein, Kadu, Mandi, Rashad, Lafofa, Talodi-Heiban, Hausa, Fulan, Chadic Arabic, and Nubian language (Mahas, Dongola, and Halfa)
Instructions to Applicants
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following information:
Current CV or Resume: Include information related to the opportunity described with:
· Personal Contact Information: Full name, address, email address, phone numbers
· Education: Colleges and universities — name, city, state/province, country, majors, type and year of any degrees/certificates conferred
· Related Work Experience: Job title, duties, and accomplishments, employer’s name and address, starting/ending dates (month/year). Do not send job descriptions for previous work.
· Other Qualifications: Job-related training courses (title/year), job-related skills (languages, computer software/hardware skills, job-related certificates), current licenses, job-related honors, awards, and accomplishments (publications, memberships, leadership awards, presentation skills, and performance awards).
***Resume Format: No more than three pages, 1” margin all sides, 11-12-point Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman font, WORD format
***To apply, please send a current CV or resume as described above to HR@s4f.solutions by COB EST, Saturday, 1st Feb 2020. **No telephone inquiries, please.**
Finalists will be contacted for interviews in Khartoum, Sudan, and diaspora via videoconferencing.
At S4F.Solutions™, we are dedicated to the belief that all lives have equal value. We are committed to creating a workplace where employees thrive both personally and professionally. We believe our employees should reflect the rich diversity of the global populations we aim to serve — in race, gender, age, cultures, and beliefs, and we support this diversity through all our employment practices.
All applicants and employees who are drawn to serve the mission with S4F.Solutions™ will enjoy equality of opportunity and fair treatment without regard to race, color, age, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or prior protected activity.
712 H Street NE Suite 1299
Washington, DC 20002, USA
Tel: +1 202 743 0014
Ebid Katiem- Al Balabel Block 68 No.582
3rd floor Apart. 12
Tel: +249 9 22222 588