|Date Posted||August 9, 2022|
Crest Point for Consultancy and Development, established in 2018**,** is an independent international company that aims to bring about data-driven, lasting, and sustainable developments for clients, partners, and communities, thus ensuring a more accountable and evidence-based programming. CPCD is currently operating in four countries in the Middle East: Syria, Turkey, Iraq, and Yemen with plans for expansion (Libya and Lebanon).
We are a consulting company that provides TPM, Research and Assessment, and Capacity Building Services throughout the MENA region. We have worked/are working with clients such as IOM-UN, DRC, Relief International, CARE, Welthungerhilfe, Médecins du Monde, Oxfam, GOAL International, Expertise France, Solidarités International, GOAL, amongst many others.
CPCCD aims to support its partners to develop their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance their transparency towards their communities and donors. We provide high-quality services with skilled teams who work in complex and conflict environments. These teams help us design and implement services in line with the needs of our partners.
Objective (summary of the position)
The field coordinator will work with the M&E and implementation team to support CPCD work and execution of TPM, evaluation, and researcher projects, in addition to other studies. This position requires a candidate with working English and Arabic language skills, and with experience and knowledge of M&E and research. You will report to the M&E and Researcher projects manager directly with indirect reporting to the Technical Managing Director.
- 4 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation; at least 3 years of experience in field coordination or equivalent position.
- Advanced skills with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in mobile data collection software such as ODK and KOBO.
- Good idea about quantitative analysis.
- Good verbal and written English skills, in addition to the language of the country of the announcement (local languages of Ukraine, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, and Libya).
Preparation of Field Work:
- Communicate with the operation department the number of required field researchers for a project (disagreed by gender) in targeted locations, and whether the certain sectoral experience is required.
- Interview suggested field researchers, along with the operation department- if required.
- Coordinate with the operation department to conduct required training for field researchers; provide all needed documents for training – such as tools, and forms. etc.
Oversee Field Work:
- Support and guide the field researchers assigned for a project with needed information, including work plan, data collection tools, and specific location. etc.
- Mobilize field researchers to start data collection in targeted locations; oversee and follow up with the field researchers on daily basis.
- Conduct quality assurance of the data collected by the field researchers.
- Ensure the fieldwork is being implemented as planned and update the M&E and Researcher Projects Manager, the assigned Project Manager, and M&E team. Keep the operation department informed and updated in terms of security issues in the field.
- Prepare and submit a dataset of field researchers’ accomplished tasks and follow up with payments.
Communication and other tasks:
- Attend required meetings, such as kickoff meetings, update meetings, presentation of key findings.
- Support with KOBO-coding of tools and analysis of quantitative data (such as questionnaires)
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication with the operation department and CPCD M&E team as needed.
- Evaluate the performance field researchers assigned for a project; fill in a dedicated “performance evaluation tool”.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Technical Managing Director, Operation Director, and M&E and Research Projects Manager.
Organizational structure (e.g., reporting to…)
The Field Coordinator will be reporting directly to the M&E and Research Projects Manager, and indirectly to Technical Managing Director and will work closely with the Crest Point M&E Team.
Please submit your CV to the following email:
Please mention the country of the announcement in your email as follows:
“Application for M&E Field Coordinator- Ukrain”- if you are Ukrainian
“Application for M&E Field Coordinator- Sudan”- if you are Sudanese
“Application for M&E Field Coordinator- South Sudan”- if you are South Sudanese
“Application for M&E Field Coordinator- Libya”- if you are Libyan
“Application for M&E Field Coordinator- Somalia”- if you are Somalis