|Location||Khartoum North, Sudan|
|Date Posted||March 24, 2020|
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
- Proactively supports Heads of Departments and line management in identifying key people & organization challenges and opportunities. Partners with P&CBPs, P&C Specialists and OD Manager where necessary to ensure relevant solutions are developed and implemented. Takes accountability for the implementation of such solutions.
- Prioritizes and executes strategic & operational P&C delivery through workforce planning, recruitment, Talent Management and development, Compensation & Benefits topics, P&C Services, Performance Management, Line Management coaching and support to ensure smooth running of the business operations.
- Drive P&C planning and reporting for M&S through ASP, LEs, SPC, monthly and ad-hoc by partnering with C&B and the rest of P&C to provide for accurate consolidation of all people related data relevant for planning and reporting. Conduct analysis of planning and reporting data to inform on various P&C actions and initiatives e.g. overtime management, working hours etc.
- Interprets and applies the strategic direction of the P&C function within Sudan, with specific focus on applying agile concept, supporting the business needs, and sparing 20% of her/his time to develop on projects and initiatives, to improve P&C JTI Sudan's practices.
- Advocate and facilitate employee relations matters including handling grievances, disciplinary processes and ongoing relations with the Labor Union to strengthen employee engagement.
- Degree in Human Resources or Social Science from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- P&C Service delivery
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Assessments
- Project & program management
- Industrial relations
- Data analysis
As well as offering a highly competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical and life insurance and subsidized lunches, we’ll provide on-going development that will open a range of local and international career opportunities. You’ll also be attracted by our exciting and diverse culture, innovative technologies and constant quest to do things better.