|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
CAMELOT Management Consultants is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the process, consumer product goods and manufacturing industries. As a specialist we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
(Senior) Consultant Chemicals (f/m/d)
What's your impact?
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of business processes for our national and international clients in the chemical industry
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies along the whole value chain
- Active specialist support in client acquisition, offer preparation and presentation
- Assuming responsibility for (co-) project management duties with the prospect of further specialist and/or company responsibility
- Active support of internal knowledge management
- Location: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Basel, Hamburg
How do you stand out?
- Years of experience within the chemical industry (production line and/or consulting)
- Knowledge of economic analysis, conception, design and implementation of business processes along the value chain
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Operations excellence, process efficiency and lowering costs, digitization of value chain, business transformation and reorganization, market penetration and the management of margins, etc.
- High level of client orientation as well as outstanding analytical thinking skills
- Above average degree
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in German and English
Ready to join? Markus Lackermann is your CAMELOT contact: +49 621 86298 470.
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.