|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
• The incumbent is responsible for production of multitude of brands in compliance with production plan with high efficiency and low reject rate. He/She leads his/her subordinates in order to meet set production targets (KPIs and other internal targets) in line with given directions. Coordinates Maintenance and Improvement activities with Maintenance team, Engineering Department and Quality Department. Identifies external and internal technical/non-technical training needs and provides implementation of these trainings to improve his/her team.
• Assures on time production of different brands in line with production plan. Allocates workforce and gets prompt actions to meet required quantity of products in compliance with Company manufacturing procedures and quality standards. When needed, replaces Make Pack Manager with given directions and instruction.
• Responsible for contacting Process Improvement team for any kind of mechanical modification needs to meet quality standards and to improve production performance, SP part requirements. Supports and participates Continuous Improvement implementation activities with his/her team
• Assures Safe Working Environment for employees and safe act of his/her subordinates.
• Coordinates and assures implementation of all kind of maintenance and breakdown activities on the shop floor in compliance with set production plan.
• Assures shop floor housekeeping to comply 5S3R requirements
• University degree in Engineering
• 4-5 years’ experience in a similar job
• Moderate knowledge of English and PC (MS Office programs)