|Date Posted||January 19, 2022|
Human Resource / HR
Meet or exceed purchasing objectives.
• Negotiate all contracts with potential clients.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Presenting purchase offers to a group of potential clients.
• Understand and promote company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts to orders.
• Visit clients and potential clients to assess needs or promote products and services.
• Maintain client records.
• Answer customer questions.
• Experience in purchasing.
• Understand the purchasing process and its dynamics.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.• Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.