|Date Posted||November 30, 2019|
- Provide on time technical support to Atlas Copco team at Sudan.
- Handling all essential ECB (recommended modification on product).
- Update the local and distributors service teams with new knowledge
- Managing and maintain all service calls to ensure all them are resolved
- Carrying customer visits, Making the all technical investigation processes.
- Support and provide CT team with all technical info needed, Assist in solving difficult or complex problems in the field.
- Handling all jobs related to product and parts warranty. Responsible for warranty assessment / evaluation and approve FNS
- Creating Failure reports for all failed major components reported from field. (Elements, Motors, MD Drums, VSD).
- Return of RMA issued for available failed parts.
- Assess service quality level performed by technicians
- Maintain and upkeep an efficient library on products, technical information, spare parts manual, ECB updates and other related technical documents. Ensure smooth information flow to all concerned.
- Responsible for the establishment and implementation of all quality procedures related to technical support.
- Maintain relevant records and report on regular intervals any technical problems with high incidence rates.
- Carry out periodic technical assessment of sub-contractors / suppliers for outsourced technical support.
- Ensure all warranty jobs are closed out timely and with reports and claims to the factory.
- Determine technical training requirements of AC technicians, Distributors’ technicians and customers. Develop training programs to improve competence level the team.
- Sudani nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical or electrtomechnical ) is a must.
- 3-5 years expereince in machinery products companies is a must , Heavy industrial and air compressors is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of aftermarket products & business and their treatment in systems management.
- Very Good english , other language will be a plus.
- Computer Literate.
- Good Team work spirit.
- Harder worker and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated character.
- Customer and people Oriented.
- Customer service Oriented.
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.