|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Leads and implements projects in the development and delivery of rewards programs ensuring alignment to the Total Rewards philosophy and principles. Provides analysis and solutions to business problems related to Total Rewards. Drives change based on findings and recommendations across partnership entities. Responsible for comprehensive compensation programs consulting and analytical support across the Partnership. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience consulting and applying new Total Rewards perspectives and approaches to drive a great employee experience and solve complex challenges. Serves as a trusted advisor for other compensation related programs, processes and issues. Implements HR initiatives and programs in a confidential capacity to formulate, determine, and resolve Total Rewards issues.
- Creates, designs, and leads implementation of base salary, Merit and salary review processes, and any ad hoc Compensation projects, including required analysis, budgeting, project plans, and communication with stakeholders at the Executive level as well as managers and supervisors across the Partnership.
- Works to make and keep all compensation programs legally compliant and fully documented in Partnership policies as well as manager and employee resources.
- Manages survey participation and analysis to build new and update existing salary structures aligned to the relevant talent markets and our policies. This may include working with Field Offices as well as Global Centre locations.
- Provides business case and cost benefit analysis modelling to support salary programs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the process of job design and development of Job Family Descriptors. Conducts job analysis, documentation and evaluation as needed. Advises P&C Business Partners and other managers with compensation-related issues. Collaborates with P&C Business Partners to educate managers.
- Works with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that systems meet the needs of the compensation functions for the organization such as easily accommodating changes to salary structures, pay for performance programs, etc.
- Works with Payroll and Legal to make sure policies cover local labour laws, the values of WV, and equitable pay across geographic regions while being effective, and processes work end to end.
- Support Benefits and Global Mobility team mates as well as others outside of the department with analysis and project management duties.
- Develops and delivers training and capacity building programs for P&C Practitioners.
- And performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5-7 or more years of practical application of compensation principles or equivalent transferrable skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills, related to organizing, mining and analysing data.
- Experience working in a global capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Business, HR or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- GRP or CCP strongly preferred.
- Point Factor Job Evaluation experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience.
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% of the time.