April 14, 2021
Médecins sans Frontières is a private international medical emergency organisation. It provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, and does so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
Gross Salary: 1394 USD per month
No. of Post: 1
Duty Station: Khartoum, with field visit if needed
Closing Date: 27 April 2021
Duties and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager defining the Warehouse and Stock Management activities and planning the annual budget in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population.
- Monitoring the implementation of the Warehouse and Stock Management activities, following up of the medical and logistics stocks, ensuring compliance with MSF standards, protocols and procedures, and reporting to the line manager on the development of the ongoing programmes. This can include the following:
- Ensuring all equipment and premises are adapted to the proper storage of goods in compliance with the customer's requirements and Good Distribution Practices
- Ensuring that physical and administrative management of the products inside the warehouse are properly managed in conjunction with the owners of the stocks (SOPs, flow management, IS warehousing tool, inventories…)
- Ensuring the safety and the security for goods and people inside and outside the premises under his/her responsibility
- Analysing monthly/quarterly warehouse data, identifying problems, and proposing solutions to line manager, owners of stocks and pharmacist
- In collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager and HR Coordinator, participating in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all supply activities pertaining to his area
- Ensuring technical support for his area of activity and providing coaching to staff under his/her responsibility. Managing his team and elaborating their activities planning (Storekeepers and log-helpers.)
- Doing the monthly reports according to guidelines
- Performing delegated tasks according to his her speciality and as specified in his/her job description.
- Field Support on warehousing – specially medical items management
- Physical reorganisation and help storekeepers to load, unload truck, moved boxes when it’s needed
- Organised the good transport from Central WH to the field
- Organised the good reception of international cargos
- Ensure accuracy of datas into the system
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualification (Diploma) in warehouse management , procurement
- Minimum of two (02) years’ experience of warehouse management
- Desirable working experience with MSF logistics or Supply Department or other NGOs
- Desirable experience on medical items management
- Very good command of English language / Arabic
- Extensive working knowledge in ERP, Excel and Word
- Good capacity of reporting and analytical skills
- Thoroughness, flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness, ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
Application in English language must include:
- Applications can be submitted to Labour Office inside Humanitarian Aid Commission during working hours.
- Cover letter, explaining your motivation for the position.
- Complete CV Copies of all certificates, diplomas, work certificate mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
- Sudanese Nationality certificate.
Application to MSF Switzerland Office in Khartoum coordination office at Khartoum Alamarat Str.27, and through Sudan Job Website.
deadline for application on the 27th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org