|Date Posted||December 29, 2019|
Working Student / Intern Data Science Business Consulting for Enterprise Information (f/m/d)
Information is a crucial and vital resource that cutting-edge organizations heavily rely on in order to achieve business objectives like growth, innovation and differentiation. In our consulting projects, we take into consideration all relevant processes, organizational structures, information technology as well as the human factor to ensure sustainable success for our clients. In this endeavor data science – especially machine learning – based approaches allow us to realize innovative solutions.
- Support conception and realization of new data science based consulting services for Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Support concepts to enable companies to establish Data Science for Information Management
- Support customer workshops together with business consultants and data scientists e.g. design thinking workshops for use case ideation
- Support the facilitation of the global community for AI in Master Data Management
- Location: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich
Who are you?
- Ongoing bachelor/master in a business-related course of study, e.g. business administration, (business-) informatics, mathematics or physics
- Desire to develop your skill set towards data science approaches by learning a business/functional view on the topic
- Analytical thinking, client focus and pleasure when working in an international team
- Basic Python/R programming skills are a plus
- First industry experience in pharma/life science, chemicals, manufacturing or consumer goods desirable
- Very good communication and presentation skills in German and English
Ready to join? Dimitri Hain is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 407